With day-by-day user increase after 10 year launched, Shopify is known as one of the most popular eCommerce platforms in the marketplace. Whereas a mass of competitors fall into disfavor after a short time in pinnacle, online merchants still would like to experience this platform more and more shown clearly in Google Trends with up growing line.
Indeed, Shopify can be proud of its own outstanding features which become primary key to keep current users and attract others:
- Users can setup within few clicks.
- No hosting/server necessary.
- Mobile- friendly (responsive) design.
- Over 100 beautiful and pro themes available.
- Users can add new functions via app market (with 1,100 apps).
- Suitable usage for both small and big business scale.
With those impressive features, it is not surprised that within about loyal 300,000 users, 40% of which using Shopify after other platform experiences. It means that there are tons of eCommerce merchants now running another shopping cart really intend to move to Shopify instead. As a result, 30% LitExtension customers take the initiative in asking how to migrate from their current shopping cart platform to Shopify. To answer and make clearly, we give you a full of migration guidance with 3 steps below:
Prepare must-have data
- From an open-source shopping carts (Magento, Prestashop, WooCommerce,…) to Shopify: URL, FTP account access
- From Cart Service (BigCommerce, 3dCart,…) to Shopify: API
Cart Migration is a web application which can be installed on Source Store or Target Store or a third party server.
The migration will go through 3 simple steps:
Step 1: Source Cart Setup
- Self-hosted cart (osCommerce, OpenCart, Magento, Prestashop, WooCommerce,… ): You should upload a connector as guided.
- SaaS with API (Shopify, Bigcommerce, 3dcart, Americommerce): You need to login backend of your cart and get the API information as guided in the form.
- SaaS with file exported (Volusion, Yahoo Store, Amazon Store, Miva Merchant,…): You need to go to backend of your cart, export necessary data files as guide in the upload form.
Step 2: Migration Configuration
Step 3: Migration
The migration will take place automatically in this final step. In order for it to progress, you should not close your browser.
Totally, as you can see that migration to Shopify is not a difficult process if you choose the right tool to implement. We always find the best solution to solve eMerchants’ problem, so we make sure that you can definitely trust on Litextension Shopify migration tool which is proud to bring more benefits for your online business.
We support migration all following carts to Shopify:
- WooCommerce to Shopify Migration
- OpenCart to Shopify Migration
- BigCommerce to Shopify Migration
- Squarespace to Shopify Migration
- Zen Cart to Shopify Migration
- Prestashop to Shopify Migration
- and many more…
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate contact LitExtension team for more Support or FREE demo