How to Migrate Your Online Shop From BigCommerce to Shopify
If you are about to migrate your store from BigCommerce to Shopify, you may be worrying that it would take you a lot of time, effort and money. However, you can breathe a sigh of relief now as the article you are reading will reveal the most optimal solution to your store migration.
LitExtension is among one of the world’s leading company in automated shopping cart migration tool for almost 8 years now. The tool helps you to migrate every type of data including your products, customers information, orders, tax, etc easily, securely and within only a few hours. Especially, your current store can still be active and available for customers during the migration.
Why Choose LitExtension
Best-in-class IT team and product
LitExtension was run by a group of IT experts who have more than 8 years of experience in Web-Development and eCommerce solutions. The tool has earned trust from more than 20,000 global customers and migrated more than 30,000 e-stores successfully.
LitExtension has a dedicated and professional support team. They provide 24/5 support by ticket, phone, live chat, or email. Hence, all of your problem will be solved quickly and accurately
LitExtension is one of a few companies which provides migration tool with a fairly low cost. See their pricing here. Moreover, they has Free Demo and Trial Migration which help you preview how the tool works and how your data is stored and managed in the new shopping cart.
LitExtension provides solution to perform the migration directly from your current store to your target cart, no third party involved.
No Technical Skill required
With the automated tool, your BigCommerce to Shopify migration is just a few clicks away. You don’t need any advanced technical skills or knowledge to deal with the migration. Besides, you always have the support team around if there is any concern.
Easy Steps To Migrate Your Shop From BigCommerce to Shopify
- Step 1: Sign in to LitExtension
There are 3 ways you can sign in to LitExtension: By your Facebook account, your Gmail or your email.
- Step 2: Click on “Create New Migration” button.
By clicking this button, you do not have to pay for Full Migration right away but only to perform Free Demo Migration.
- Step 3: Set up your Source Cart and Target Cart
- Step 4: Choose data you want the tool to migrate to your target store.
Select types of data you want to migrate and free additional options you want to perform.
- Step 5: Press “Next: Configure Your Migration” for the Demo Migration to continue or click to skip.
By clicking to skip, you do not have to spend time on waiting Demo Migration to finish. Therefore, you can go straight to our Full Migration.
- Step 6: After the Demo completed, you can check result following LitExtension’s provided link. Moreover, they also show you the total entities and additional options you are about to migrate and how much it costs you for this migration.
- Step 7: Click “Start Full Migration” to finish your BigCommerce to Shopify migration.
- Step 8: Within a few minutes or hours depending on the number of your entities, your full migration will finish successfully. Enjoy your new store now!
- Step 9: Due to the fact that LitExtension keeps your old store active normally during the migration, you may receive additional entities, such as new customers and their orders when setting up your new store. This is when our our special functionality, Recent Data Migration, comes to help. This option allows you to migrate recent data from your Source store to your new store. Read our detail instruction to perform Recent Data Migration here.
So, that’s it, all you have to do to get your BigCommerce to Shopify migration done is only a few clicks followed by many advantages. Visit Litextension and contact their support team for any of your concerns.