Magento vs Woocommerce: Which One Is Better For You
Are you confusing between choosing Magento vs Woocommerce to start your online business? Because selecting the right e-commerce platform is superior to your store’s success. So it is really important to show you WooCommerce vs Magento comparison. Let start to see which one is really the best for you by Key Feature Comparison.
- It encourages an active community of contributors to the project since it is an open source codebase which means that its code is freely available for anyone to view, modify as they want and contributes.
- WooCommerce makes the process of setting up your online store as quickly and easily as possible. As it offers an on-boarding wizard to guide you through the setup in just five minutes, thus having an Intuitive and powerful interface.
- WooCommerce consists of a wide range of official extensions like payment gateways and shipping calculators for your specific details such as membership system management, country, advanced tax calculators, subscription management, anti-fraud and many many more. We call its extension library, this library has a large collection of actively-developed community extensions.
Woocommerce is a plugin of WordPress so obviously, it inherits many advantages from WordPress. However, in WordPress store, you cannot use all plugins and extensions for Woocommerce. And for people who want to upgrade their site to deal with larger size business, Woocommerce is not a good choice.
Magento always appears as a hero that helps any merchant to run their store in large scale. Many store owners have found many other platforms, like Shopify, Woocommerce or Bigcommerce good for them when starting selling online. However, when their store meets stability, they will find it inconvenient in expanding their business.
The following key features will show you why Magento is better
- Whether you are selling beauty products, electronics, clothing, or accessories – your catalog is the key component for the online shop. And Magento undoubtedly offers extensive catalog management features
- Magento not only handles your online store effortlessly but also helps you with promotion, marketing, and conversion. It offers numerous tools to make your advertising easier.
- Mobile is one of the coolest Magento features, wherein it allows browsing full site store catalogue or selected products particularly personalized for mobile users.
- Magento eCommerce development platform offers unparalleled order management system
- Magento being a great eCommerce web design company understands the importance of complete site management. In fact, it allows users to control multiple website and store within a single installation.
- Shipping and payment are the biggest concern for users when choosing the best platform for the shopping cart. Magento brilliantly incorporates a plethora of alternatives for payment and shipping options.
Magento vs Woocommerce
In conclusion, the battle between Magento vs Woocommerce is really difficult to find the winner in all aspect. Generally, if you planning to scale a large business and find better management for your store, Magento is the best choice.
You can try free demo Woocommerce Magento migration here.