In the hard race to become winner in eCommerce platform marketing, Magento is still holding the highest position with about 200,000 users. It is confidently showing its profession in impressive features and more and more powerful functions. You can find out more about Magento here.
Ecommerce merchants running another platform like nopCommerce, osCommerce or Virtuemart, etc. therefore, also try to manage themselves to migrate data to Magento without losing. In Magento forums, there are lots of different topics for businessmen to discuss seriously and find out the best solution which is both simple and effective. Because of the impossibility to share clearly our way to all you guys in community, today we would like to publish the detailed instruction which is hoped to be the most practical and ideal for migration to Magento. Don’t worry, we are trying to describe it most understandably and easily for following
Prepare must-have data
- From an open-source shopping carts (Magento, Prestashop, WooCommerce,…) to Shopify: URL, FTP account access
- From Cart Service (BigCommerce, 3dCart,…) to Shopify: API
Cart Migration is a Magento extension which can be installed on Magento backend
The migration will go through 3 simple steps:
Step 1: Source Cart Setup
There are a few types of Source Cart:
- Self-hosted cart (osCommerce, OpenCart, Magento, Prestashop, WooCommerce,… ): You should upload a connector as guided.
- SaaS with API (Shopify, Bigcommerce, 3dcart, Americommerce): You need to login backend of your cart and get the API information as guided in the form.
- SaaS with file exported (Volusion, Yahoo Store, Amazon Store, Miva Merchant,…): You need to go to backend of your cart, export necessary data files as guide in the upload form.
Step 2: Migration Configuration
Step 3: Migration
The migration will take place automatically in this final step. In order for it to progress, you should not close your browser.
We don’t want to make up our tool for attraction. All the sharing is real and you can try it yourselves to enjoy. Professionally, we appreciate simpleness!
We support migration all following carts to Magento:
- Magento to Magento Migration
- osCommerce to Magento Migration
- WooCommerce to Magento Migration
- Zen Cart to Magento Migration
- OpenCart to Magento Migration
- Prestashop to Magento Migration
- and many more…
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate Contact LitExtension team for more Support or FREE demo