In recent years, Prestashop user number has upgrade trend which increase day-to-day, including users migrate from another cart. LitExtension in last times shared you many ways to migrate from current cart to Prestashop effectively and we are happy to receive positive feedbacks from customers. To response this appreciation, we introduce you all guys an optimal guidance for who want to import CSV files to Prestashop.
You can definitely export data from Source store to CSV file then import them to Prestashop manually, if you are expert and confident in your skills. Two steps for this way:
- Exporting database of Prestashop to CSV files.
- Select data in CSV files of source store and filling to CSV Prestashop.
Even though there are so many video tutorials or textual instructions, following this way is not easy. It is the popular for importing, but the ability to face to problems is pretty high, such as: confusing when migrating, lose data or copy data, etc. These errors can be resolved swiftly, or not. So this way is said to be risky and dangerous.
Litextension released the ultimate solution for this migration, called Prestashop migration services. Save time and budget when using it within steps below:
- Register at https://litextension.com/contacts/
- Send us your CSV files at email@example.com and provide target store FTP, backend URL, admin account
- Think to do interesting things in short migration time.
You can believe completely in our service which is tested and highly appreciated by lots of customers:
- Work with all CSV files structure, No need structured properly.
- No need technical knowledge.
- No data missing
- No data duplication
- Keep all tables relationship after importation
We can ensure that it is one of the rightest decision to your business with our Prestashop migration tool. Contact us for more information.