How to check the number of entities on OpenCart
This shopping cart shows the number of entities in several places of your OpenCart admin area.
1. Total Orders and Customers are usually shown on in the Overview of the shopping cart on the Dashboard.
2. But, if you haven’t found the number of entities there, you will have to open Catalog -> Products Tab of the store and scroll down the page. Products quantity will be shown on the right bottom of the page.
3. According to the same principle, check the number of:
- customers (Sales -> Customers -> Customers)
- and orders (Sales -> Orders).