OpenCart migration tool: Just a piece of cake!
As our quick survey, about 30% eMerchants now feel not satisfied with their current shopping cart. Are you in this group? If ‘yes’, please think seriously and intelligently for a change right now! We do not take sides with any brands but suggest the most suitable one for your needs and afford. So, in case you need an eCommerce platform, which is cost-effective, easy to use and feature-rich, OpenCart deserves to be referred. With a huge range of features included out-of-the-box and over 14,000 additional extensions available to download, OpenCart is perfect for eCommerce stores of any size, any industry, any budget.
Below is how to migrate to OpenCart if you really have desire for it:
Prepare must-have data
- From an open-source shopping carts (Magento, Prestashop, WooCommerce,…) to Shopify: URL, FTP account access
- From Cart Service (BigCommerce, 3dCart,…) to Shopify: API
Cart Migration is a web application which can be installed on Source Store or Target Store or a third party server.
The migration will go through 3 simple steps:
Step 1: Source Cart Setup
There are a few types of Source Cart:
- Self-hosted cart (osCommerce, OpenCart, Magento, Prestashop, WooCommerce,… ): You should upload a connector as guided.
- SaaS with API (Shopify, Bigcommerce, 3dcart, Americommerce): You need to login backend of your cart and get the API information as guided in the form.
- SaaS with file exported (Volusion, Yahoo Store, Amazon Store, Miva Merchant,…): You need to go to backend of your cart, export necessary data files as guide in the upload form.
Step 2: Migration Configuration
Step 3: Migration
The migration will take place automatically in this final step. In order for it to progress, you should not close your browser.
Migration to OpenCart is not a difficult procedure if you choose the wrong way. So hope you are alert enough to choose the best one at the moment for your business blossom brightly.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate Contact LitExtension team for more Support or FREE demo